Clean. Private. Professional.
The advantages of the PhysiCore personal training studio.
- Professional grade STOTT Pilates apparatus
- Commercial personal training equipment
- Lots of extra toys like bands, balls and dumbbells
- Complimentary towel usage
- Thick, comfortable mats for your use
- Antiseptic cleaning of all equipment between sessions
- And probably most importantly… It’s You and the Trainer. No other clients in the studio.
A truly private training experience.
- Private sessions are 55-minutes in length for full or 30-minutes for half sessions, in the format of your choice.
- Semi-Private sessions are 30 or 55-minutes in length, in a preset format, based on the needs of both participants.
- A Semi-Private 55-minute session becomes established with regular attendance by both participants for 4 or more consecutive weeks. After that time, if a partner plans to miss a session, as long as the remaining participant is open to another partner for that session, the semi-private rate will be charged. Half Semi-Private sessions must have both participants present for the shared rate to apply.
- If one partner is consistently absent from scheduled sessions, the PhysiCore trainer may ask the remaining partner convert the slot to a private session with the applicable rate difference applied, unless the partner is present. This policy does not apply for Half Semi-Private sessions.
- Group sessions consist of three to five participants on a regular basis and are 55-minutes in length in a preset format. If the scheduled Group consistently has just two participants, the PhysiCore trainer may ask that the remaining participants convert the slot to a Semi-Private session with the applicable rate change.
- Class sessions consist of four or more participants in a preset format and number of weeks. Duration of the class session and the length of each class will be presented in advance. Make up classes are not always offered. Spots in classes are reserved in advance with prepayment and refunds are not given within 7 days prior to the start of the session. Drop-ins are permitted when space allows.
- Cancellations via phone call to your trainer are required 12 hours prior to the start of your session in order to not be charged 100% of the session rate.
- Due to potential complications, your email or text notification is not sufficient for cancellation unless received and acknowledged by your trainer prior to the appropriate window.
- Refunds are given with a physician’s note (minus a 5% processing charge), stating you are unable to continue with any fitness or wellness program
- We will also place unused funds “on hold” for a maximum of 30 days, for any reason, and try our best to place you in your preferred training slot upon your return.
- If a package cannot be completed, the used sessions will revert to the single session rate prior to any refunds or studio credits being given.
- Reservation and Payment
- If you have not been consistent with attendance for your reserved time, the slot may be offered to other clients, at the discretion of PhysiCore Trainers and Owner.
- If you plan to be out for more than 14 days, you are welcome to pay your session fee in order to secure your slot(s). Otherwise, your preferred time is not guaranteed when you return.
- Checks and cash are preferred, although we also accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Amex.
- A credit/debit card must remain on file and authorized for late cancellation and no-show billing.
- Cards will be automatically charged on the 10th day of the following month for overdue invoices, even when a check is normally provided.
- Studio Closure and Coverage
- Our studios are open by appointment only.
- You will be notified of closures due to Holidays and inclement weather.
- If your trainer is unavailable for your scheduled session at any time, every attempt will be made for coverage by an experienced PhysiCore instructor.
Please remain in the lobby / waiting area until your trainer lets you know it is time for your session to begin. Restrooms are located across from the suite for your convenience. Please do not begin any exercise, including warming-up, while outside of the suite and be respectful to other tenants of the building with your cell phone usage and conversations.
We appreciate you and your business. Thank you so much for joining us! Small businesses prefer cash, checks, or debit.