Certified Personal Trainer and Titleist Golf Fitness Trainer - Wilmington & Pike Creek
Shawn m Ramsey - certified personal trainer and titleist golf fitness trainer
With an athletic background from running in high school and volleyball at the collegiate level, Shawn Ramsey found a continued passion in the fitness industry that is shared by his beautiful (and motivating) wife, Jessica.
Shawn looks to focus on the client’s objective with measurable and defined goals, by creating a training experience based on phases and documented strategies.
Shawn’s experience with youth starts back in his experience at the Wilmington Central Branch YMCA, providing water safety instruction and supervision to inner-city youth. He’s coached high-school boys Volleyball at St. Marks and for 13 seasons volunteered as a Coach and Division Director for the NFL Youth Flag Football program in Avon Grove (from ages 6 through 12). Shawn was also Delaware’s first Titleist Certified Level 2 Junior Coach.
WHAT I LIKE BEST ABOUT PHYSICORE
Challenging clients to reach their goals thru self guidance, while educating them on their own abilities and identifying personal and professional growth opportunities.
- ACE Certified Group Exercise and Personal Trainer - 1995
- Titleist Certified Golf Fitness Trainer - Adult - 2011
- Titleist Certified Golf Fitness Trainer - Junior, Level 2 - 2012
- Education: Biology Major, University of Delaware
- Favorite exercise: Bulgarian Split Squat with Upright Row on a BOSU
- Favorite healthy snack: Nut-mix (cashews, almonds, pistachios)
personal fitness routine
- 4 days per week: Resistance Training
- 2-3 days per week: High Intensity Interval Training
- 1-2 days per week: Rock Climbing
- 4-5 days per week: Walking/ Hiking
Career trainers, not check chasers. PhysiCore Trainers (certified in Pilates, Functional Resistance, yoga and Golf Fitness) are educated and experienced in safe and effective fitness programs, to construct a personalized approach for achieving your wellness goals.