Certified Yoga Instructor - Wilmington Greenville, Delaware
Marianne Viceconte - CERTIFIED Yoga Instructor
Certified as an Registered Yoga Teacher-200 hours, 2012
Marianne Viceconte's , RYT-200, yoga journey began in a Bikram class in Scotch Plains, NJ in 2004. As a long-time runner, Marianne connected with the rigor of the class and physical benefits of yoga and completed her 200-hour Yoga Alliance certification in 2012. Marianne holds an M.A. in Teaching in Elementary Education. For nine years she worked with children in grades 3-5 as a classroom teacher, and as the program director for Girls on the Run of New Jersey East.
“Yoga has realigned and strengthened my body through mindful movement and a focus on the present moment.”
WHAT I LIKE BEST ABOUT PHYSICORE
Connecting on a personal level with each client and watching their progress and willingness to try new things.
- Certified as an Registered Yoga Teacher-200 hours, 2012
- Empowered Yoga, RYT-200, 2012
- Education : BA, Sociology, The College of Wooster and The American University, Washington, D.C., MAT, Elementary Education
- Favorite exercise: Yoga and running (tie)
- Favorite healthy snack: Banana bread
personal fitness routine
- 5 days a week with a combination of yoga, running and strength training (exact breakdown of days depends on the week/if I'm training for a race)
Other Certified fitness Trainers
Career trainers, not check chasers. PhysiCore Trainers (certified in Pilates, Functional Resistance, yoga and Golf Fitness) are educated and experienced in safe and effective fitness programs, to construct a personalized approach for achieving your wellness goals.