Certified Pilates Trainer - Wilmington Greenville, Delaware
Beth Engler - CERTIFIED PILATES TRAINER
After receiving her BS in Biochemistry from Virginia Tech and working in the pharmaceutical industry, Beth Engler chose to stay home and raiser her children, who are now all off to college!
The field of fitness became the perfect complement to her healthy lifestyle as well as her busy schedule. Beth began teaching group exercise in 2006 and after discovering the power of Pilates through rehabilitation from a car accident, she became STOTT Pilates Certified. She has recently been certified in a STOTT program called ZEN-GA, a mind-body workout that focuses on core stability, stamina and resilience.
Beth has a friendly teaching style that masks her ability to provide clients with a fun, challenging workout. She applies her knowledge of anatomy and biomechanics as well as training and experience for safe, effective sessions.
WHAT I LIKE BEST ABOUT PHYSICORE
The people I meet are so nice and many of them are inspiring in all the great things they do.
- STOTT Pilates : 2008
- Zenga : 2013
- Total Barre : 2014
- Education : BS in Biochemistry, minor in Chemistry from Virginia Tech 1988
- Favorite exercise: Walking and hiking at White Clay
- Favorite healthy snack: Any kind of fruit
personal fitness routine
- 4-5 days per week: Resistance Training
- 3-5 days per week: Mat & Apparatus Pilates
- 3 days per week: Rucking (To put weight on your back and go for a walk.)
- 1-2 days per week: Hill Sprints
Other Certified fitness Trainers
Career trainers, not check chasers. PhysiCore Trainers (certified in Pilates, Functional Resistance, yoga and Golf Fitness) are educated and experienced in safe and effective fitness programs, to construct a personalized approach for achieving your wellness goals.