Certified Pilates Trainer - Wilmington Greenville, Delaware
Dani Hadley - CERTIFIED PILATES TRAINER
Dani Hadley has been actively practicing Pilates for over 15 years. Her extensive training and certification in STOTT Pilates complements her belief that anyone can have improved posture and flexibility, a strong core, heightened mind-body awareness, and improved overall strength. Dani strives to create complete, well-balanced workouts for her clients.
Dani’s passion for fitness carries over into her family, especially her mother, who has been practicing Pilates for many years (after her daughter’s encouragement) and works out daily. Mom says it’s one of the things that keep her symptoms of scoliosis under control.
Dani’s fitness philosophy – “Honor and take good care of your body – it’s the only one you get”.
WHAT I LIKE BEST ABOUT PHYSICORE
The people I get to work with (both clients and fellow trainers)!
- STOTT Pilates : 2005
- Favorite exercise: It's a toss up between swan dive and mermaid (all forms)
- Favorite healthy snack: Tough one, lately it's crunchy peanut butter on bananas (though some would argue peanut butter isn't exactly healthy). ; )
personal fitness routine
- 4-5 days per week: Resistance Training
- 3-5 days per week: Mat & Apparatus Pilates
- 3 days per week: Rucking (To put weight on your back and go for a walk.)
- 1-2 days per week: Hill Sprints
Other Certified fitness Trainers
Career trainers, not check chasers. PhysiCore Trainers (certified in Pilates, Functional Resistance, yoga and Golf Fitness) are educated and experienced in safe and effective fitness programs, to construct a personalized approach for achieving your wellness goals.